Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Woke up to fantastic results. Think that's the best Christmas gift I can receive since I have no habit of celebrating this highly commercialised occasion. If I broadcast to the world the effort that I have put in, I think I will be pelted by stones because I spent half the time playing with Matilda.

 CM1401 Chemistry for Life Sciences

Predicted Grade - B+
Actual Grade - A

LSM1101 Biochemistry of Biomolecules

Predicted Grade - A
Actual Grade - A+

FST1101 Science and Technology of Foods 

Predicted Grade - A-
Actual Grade - A+

GEK1046 Introduction to Cultural Studies

Predicted Grade - B-
Actual Grade - B-

GEM2900 Understanding Uncertainty and Statistics Thinking

Predicted Grade - A-
Actual Grade - A

ES1541 Exploring Science Communication through Popular Science

Predicted Grade - B+
Actual Grade - A-

Actual CAP: 4.9 (After S/U)


No comments:

Post a Comment