Sunday, June 8, 2014

Very glad with my results except the sore spot that is ST1232. In a twist of fate I got an A- for my most confident subject and A+ for my electives which I weren't confident at all about.

CM1161 - A+
CM1191 - A-
EC1301 - A+
GEM 1536 - A+
PC1322 - A
ST1232 - A-

SAP: 4.83

As expected, my CAP will only fall from here, because how high can it go?
Doesn't help that the A+ are for mere bragging rights.

In other news, I swear P6 kids these days have the weirdest of questions.
This girl at the tuition centre asked whether testicle size was inherited during the lesson on heredity. I wonder what it takes for your mind to wander over there...

Ugh, no motivation to set questions for now.
My hedonistic lifestyle is proving to be too comfortable.
此间乐,不思蜀。

No comments:

Post a Comment