Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I think I show a strong adversity to crowds because I feel especially lonely amidst the chaos and ruckus. It's like the noise drowns out your very existence, and you realise you are a mere player, an insignificant being in the grand scheme of things.

Moving on.

In any case, I am glad I escaped dressing up like a Christmas tree as part of some silly National Day Observance Parade. My understudy described it as an experience to live the life of a solar panel. I'm not too concerned about the crappy sunny weather, though. The dress code, however, is glaringly obnoxious. I seriously think that the fashion police ought to lock up anyone who dons a red top and  pixelised army trousers for life, for committing such a heinous fashion faux pas. It's times like this where I feel I am the only sane one. I lay on my bed the whole morning reading a novel instead of being part of this ABSURDITY.

I guess this shows how unpatriotic I am. Why pledge allegations to a nation when it feels like you are living in your very own dystopia? In this millennium, freedom of people and ideas is king.

I wonder why I haven't dressed up like some forest nymph and trot into the woods spreading fairy dust, or making speeches about love like some crazed hippie yet.

1 comment:

  1. I'll like to see you dressed like a forest nymph... hhahaa

    ReplyDelete