Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ugh, some days I don't even know why I turn up for work.

I swear that I can do a much better job than many incompetent whiny people, who spend half their time complaining, and the other half smoking their lungs to oblivion. They obviously end up accomplishing next to nothing, and then continue again that they are too swamped with work.

If I had system rights, I trust that this wouldn't happen because I don't like to be chased by people for their silly requests for chairs (insert choice of item). Woes of a middleman. Hey, I relayed your requests OK, but my superior doesn't want to do his job. What am I supposed to do? Go to a golden nest and lay out a freaking office chair?

I did my part.

After awhile, I think I just stopped caring because my soul is dead from my own problems. I am more concerned about whether I am on the correct side of my bedroom window, not whether you get your freaking chair. Go share a chair with someone, or just sit on the floor!

17 months in and I realise many people do not deserve my good service. But I still try, and my goodwill is wearing thin.


No comments:

Post a Comment