Saturday, December 29, 2012

I am really sick of you scrutinising others with harsh standards that you cannot even apply to yourself. This just shows that you are a hypocrite through and through. Please stop threatening action against others that is clearly not within your control of jurisdiction. It is very grating on my ears. I don't even understand why you derive such sick joy from picking on others or trying to harm them. If the matter does not even concern you, stop being a busybody. 

I beg you to stop coming into my office, complaining how busy you freaking are, then continue to linger and play games with colleagues. If you are really so busy, you will be working your ass off and not have the time to whine, to think of what punishment to be applied to others as if you have the authority to. I am really tired of your antics and can only respond with feigned interest with whatever you are saying.

Really, you are 24 now. Please grow up. 

I don't deny I'm a hypocrite. 

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment